Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thank you everyone that voted for me, your kind words and support are greatly appreciated. My blog started Two and a half months ago and to be recognized already is a great motivator to keep doing what I am doing. I only dreamed that it would get noticed, and it did. I hope that it also gives others inspiration that may be thinking about perusing their dream, that nothing ventured nothing gained, and I have gained so much from this one week experience. I may not have won the Mutual of Omaha commercial but I have won something bigger, a new journey. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    You are an inspiration to a lot of people. Your passion for treating your body with respect is infectious. Your video may not have won the best AHA Moment, but you won the respect and admiration of many. Keep up the good work...Chef Robert

    ReplyDelete